Des Moines Area Dining Guide
There are over 1000 restaurants in the Des Moines Area inspired to handle your hunger pains. The Chefs and staff are working hard to earn your trust and return visit so share with them your positive and poor experiences. Our dining guide will help you find places others have visited and liked. These are Top 10 lists so make sure you rate your favorite places. Click on the name of the restaurant to learn more and add your favorite plates or tips.
Recent Posts by Members1. Gastro Grub and Pub - Waukee: Fries, cheese curds, and beef gravy. by eatoutdsm
2. Smokey Row Coffee - Des Moines: Big as your head rice krispy bar. by eatoutdsm
3. Cool Basil - Clive: It’s Pad Thai! by eatoutdsm
4. Java Joe's CoffeeHouse - Des Moines: Two made to order eggs, crispy hash browns, choice of meat, and toast. by eatoutdsm
5. Wahlburgers - West Des Moines: Double Cheeseburger with Mushrooms and Grilled Onions by eatoutdsm
6. Java Joe's CoffeeHouse - Des Moines: Reuben was surprisingly awesome. by eatoutdsm
7. Jimmy's Egg - West Des Moines: Biscuits and gravy topped with ham, bacon, and sausage. Comes with one side. I included the home fries and over easy eggs. Was very delicious. by eatoutdsm
8. Pieology Pizzeria - Clive: This pizza is Butcher’s Choice customized with Red Onion, Mushroom, and Roasted Red Pepper. Pizza took about 7 minutes to bake. Delish! by coryeats
9. Mandarin Noodle House - Johnston: Korean Rice Dish with white rice, namul,gochujang, soy sauce, fried egg, and sliced Kobi beef. by Coryeats
10. Urban Grill - Urbandale: Bacon, Ham, Egg, Cheddar Cheese, and Burger on Ciabatta Bun. by eatoutdsm
Random RestaurantNick's Tenderloin and Italian Beef - Closed - Des Moines
Home of the Town House Tenderloin.
Hessen Haus - Des Moines
The Hessen Haus perfectly recreates the authentic atmosphere of an old-world German bier hall. The twenty-one imported German biers on tap, authentic German fare on the menu, and sounds of live music on the stage - including local bands and regional polka - create a lively yet cozy atmosphere where ...
Tokyo Steakhouse - Ankeny
Contemporary place with bar seating for sushi and cocktails, plus teppanyaki and other Japanese staples. Hibachi chefs will entertain you with an extraordinary show featuring dazzling knife and spatula tricks while preparing your meal to perfection. The quality of food is unparalleled, bringing auth...
Uptown Food & Beverage Co. - Ankeny
We're an upscale casual restaurant featuring Pizza, Sandwiches, Pasta, and Salads. Our bar offers local craft beers, Moscow mules and signature cocktails.
Little Caesars Pizza - Clive
Carry-out chain featuring chicken wings, signature breadsticks & pizza tossed from housemade dough. Little Caesars continues to use only the finest ingredients including fresh shredded mozzarella and Muenster cheese, sauce made from farm fresh tomatoes and dough made fresh from scratch every day, in...
Chipotle Mexican Grill - Ankeny
Fast-food chain offering Mexican fare, including design-your-own burritos, tacos and bowls.
La Michoacana Mexican Groceries - West Des Moines
Meat, Mexican groceries, catering, carryout, tacos, tortas, tamales.
Taco Bell - Des Moines
Tacos, Burritos, Nachos, and other fast-food Tex Mex favorites.
McDonald's - Des Moines
McDonald's is the world's largest chain of hamburger fast food restaurants.
Miyako - Urbandale
Japanese Restaurant with full bar, sushi bar, hibachi grill, tatami private room, and party room. Recently changed from Appare to Miyako.
Random Blogger ReviewsEncore Pizza in Johnston -
I am not really into the chain pizza buffet's like Pizza Hut and Cicci's Pizza. I have found that it tends to be a mini chow festival. Now I have found a great local place for a pizza buffet. Encore Pizza in Johnston ...
Sakari Sushi Lounge in Des Moines -
For those that are Sushi lovers this review is for you. YOU must try Sakari Sushi Lounge in Des Moines on Ingersoll. Not a super big place and have been told that on Friday and Saturday nights it gets fun with the crowds. I have eaten at several Sushi places in Des Moines and this ranks up there as ...
Michael's Pizza Beaverdale -
Michael's Pizza in Beaverdale is in a location just down a few store fronts from Dud'sSud's. The pizza's are cooked in the stone hearth ovens to give a very crisp crust. Pictured is a 12 inch supreme without the black olives. A delicious thin crust pizza. Michael's Pizza 2629 B...
Online Users0 members, 1 guests, 27 bots