Des Moines Area Dining Guide
There are over 1000 restaurants in the Des Moines Area inspired to handle your hunger pains. The Chefs and staff are working hard to earn your trust and return visit so share with them your positive and poor experiences. Our dining guide will help you find places others have visited and liked. These are Top 10 lists so make sure you rate your favorite places. Click on the name of the restaurant to learn more and add your favorite plates or tips.
Recent Posts by Members1. Gastro Grub and Pub - Waukee: Fries, cheese curds, and beef gravy. by eatoutdsm
2. Smokey Row Coffee - Des Moines: Big as your head rice krispy bar. by eatoutdsm
3. Cool Basil - Clive: It’s Pad Thai! by eatoutdsm
4. Java Joe's CoffeeHouse - Des Moines: Two made to order eggs, crispy hash browns, choice of meat, and toast. by eatoutdsm
5. Wahlburgers - West Des Moines: Double Cheeseburger with Mushrooms and Grilled Onions by eatoutdsm
6. Java Joe's CoffeeHouse - Des Moines: Reuben was surprisingly awesome. by eatoutdsm
7. Jimmy's Egg - West Des Moines: Biscuits and gravy topped with ham, bacon, and sausage. Comes with one side. I included the home fries and over easy eggs. Was very delicious. by eatoutdsm
8. Pieology Pizzeria - Clive: This pizza is Butcher’s Choice customized with Red Onion, Mushroom, and Roasted Red Pepper. Pizza took about 7 minutes to bake. Delish! by coryeats
9. Mandarin Noodle House - Johnston: Korean Rice Dish with white rice, namul,gochujang, soy sauce, fried egg, and sliced Kobi beef. by Coryeats
10. Urban Grill - Urbandale: Bacon, Ham, Egg, Cheddar Cheese, and Burger on Ciabatta Bun. by eatoutdsm
Random RestaurantThe Chicken - West Des moines
Open for lunch, dinner and drinks. Serves breakfast on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Subway - Norwalk
Today, the SUBWAY® brand is the world's largest submarine sandwich chain with more than 37,000 locations around the world. We’ve become the leading choice for people seeking quick, nutritious meals that the whole family can enjoy. From the beginning, Fred has had a clear vision for the future...
McAlister's Deli - West Des Moines
Fast-casual restaurant chain known for its loaded baked potatoes, sandwiches and sweet iced tea.
The Old Spaghetti Works - Des Moines
The Spaghetti Works is located in the historic Court Avenue District of downtown Des Moines, Iowa. The restaurant offers a distinctive setting in a converted 19th century building, that was, at one time, a hat factory. Centrally located within walking distance many of Des Moines’ area attractions ...
Nuevo México Mexican Restaurant - Johnston
Tex Mex Mexican. Serving Fajitas, and Margaritas.
Cafe Baratta's - Des Moines
Our Cafe Baratta’s location is ideal for anyone who loves a great view. Located in the heart of Des Moines’ Historic East Village on the 3rd floor of the State Historical Building, Cafe Baratta’s offers beautiful views of downtown Des Moines as well as the Iowa State Capitol. Whether you’re ...
Barn Town Brewing - West Des Moines
Brewpub serving up from-scratch comfort food and craft beer.
Gusto Pizza Co. - Des Moines
When friends Josh Holderness, Joe McConville and Tony Lemmo decided to join forces and open Gusto Pizza Co., they knew they wanted it to be a place where everyone could get some. Get some of the most unique, made-from-scratch pizzas and sandwiches in Des Moines. Get some reasonably priced wines and ...
Ted's Coney Island - Des Moines
TNT Vietnamese - Des Moines
Vietnamese and Pho
Random Blogger ReviewsBrisket Sandwich - Uncle Wendell's BBQ -
I have eaten here many times-and each time I have gotten a great lunch. So - I am going to classify this little hole in the wall as a Des Moines barbecue hidden gem. If you are around Ingersol and looking for a place to grab a bite - check out Uncle Wendell's- it is just a few doors down from t...
My wife and I hit Chuck's Restaurant on a Saturday night for a little dinner. We had never been there before and were excited to try a local favorite. We had heard of their thin crust pizza, onion rings, and their pasta dishes from friends. They also serve a variety of sandwiches and steaks. Wh...
MALO in Des Moines -
MALO is located within the premise of the Des Moines Social Club in the old downtown firehouse and offers Latin style eats. I purposely ate little all day as I love authentic tacos - you know the kind of tacos with some sort of slow roasted meat with cilantro and onion. I had planned to trio it out...
Online Users0 members, 1 guests, 34 bots