Des Moines Area Dining Guide
There are over 1000 restaurants in the Des Moines Area inspired to handle your hunger pains. The Chefs and staff are working hard to earn your trust and return visit so share with them your positive and poor experiences. Our dining guide will help you find places others have visited and liked. These are Top 10 lists so make sure you rate your favorite places. Click on the name of the restaurant to learn more and add your favorite plates or tips.
Recent Posts by Members1. Smokey Row Coffee - Des Moines: Big as your head rice krispy bar. by eatoutdsm
2. Cool Basil - Clive: It’s Pad Thai! by eatoutdsm
3. Java Joe's CoffeeHouse - Des Moines: Two made to order eggs, crispy hash browns, choice of meat, and toast. by eatoutdsm
4. Wahlburgers - West Des Moines: Double Cheeseburger with Mushrooms and Grilled Onions by eatoutdsm
5. Java Joe's CoffeeHouse - Des Moines: Reuben was surprisingly awesome. by eatoutdsm
6. Jimmy's Egg - West Des Moines: Biscuits and gravy topped with ham, bacon, and sausage. Comes with one side. I included the home fries and over easy eggs. Was very delicious. by eatoutdsm
7. Pieology Pizzeria - Clive: This pizza is Butcher’s Choice customized with Red Onion, Mushroom, and Roasted Red Pepper. Pizza took about 7 minutes to bake. Delish! by coryeats
8. Mandarin Noodle House - Johnston: Korean Rice Dish with white rice, namul,gochujang, soy sauce, fried egg, and sliced Kobi beef. by Coryeats
9. Urban Grill - Urbandale: Bacon, Ham, Egg, Cheddar Cheese, and Burger on Ciabatta Bun. by eatoutdsm
10. Wahlburgers - West Des Moines: 1/3 lb burger topped with government cheese, bacon, carmelized onions, and then tucked between texas toast. by toddw
Random RestaurantPuerto Rico Restaurant - Windsor Heights
Open for lunch and dinner.
South Union Bread Cafe - Des Moines
Chef George Formaro invites you to visit our lively lunchtime cafe for signature sandwiches, fresh salads and made-from-scratch soups. Every sandwich is crafted on South Union Bakery artisan bread, baked fresh daily. Visit our 50-topping salad bar to create the perfect entree salad or side sala...
Thunderhead Sports Bar and Grill - Ankeny
Thunderhead serves beer from Thunderhead Brewing Co. in Kearney, Neb., and from local brewers such as Confluence Brewing Co. in Des Moines and New American Brewing Co. in Ankeny. Known for our Thunderpies and Flame Broiled Wings, the menu will be similar to that of the Urbandale Chicken Coop, with t...
TNT Vietnamese - Des Moines
Vietnamese and Pho
China Cafe - Johnston
China Cafe is a small, family-run Chinese food restaurant located in Johnston, Iowa. This restaurant was established in 1994 and has since become a local favorite.
Indian Tadka - Waukee
Authentic Flavors of India
Burger King - Des Moines
Well-known fast-food chain serving grilled burgers, fries & shakes, plus breakfast.
Big City Burgers and Greens - Des Moines
We purchase local meats and greens whenever possible to support our local farmers. We use organic, antibiotic and hormone free beef and free-range poultry and fry in 100% trans fat free canola oil. We are also proud to be one of Iowa’s first 100% compostable restaurants. Our dine-in, call-ahead an...
Mahalo's Coffee and Mini Donuts - West Des Moines
Mahalo's Coffee Co. Mini Donuts and Catering located at Fire Creek Grill Plaza.
Fazoli's - Ankeny
Fast-food chain doling out baked pastas, subs, pizza & other casual Italian fare plus custom combos.
Random Blogger ReviewsSakari Sushi Lounge in Des Moines -
[img]http://static1.squarespace.com/static/501b2623e4b07cab1f921848/501b2ccde4b065244524d3c5/501b2ccee4b065244524d5dc/1284007303287/?format=1000w[/img] For those that are Sushi lovers this review is for you. YOU must try [url=http://www.eatoutdesmoines.com/asian/sakari-sushi-lounge-70...
My wife and I hit Chuck's Restaurant on a Saturday night for a little dinner. We had never been there before and were excited to try a local favorite. We had heard of their thin crust pizza, onion rings, and their pasta dishes from friends. They also serve a variety of sandwiches and steaks. ...
Brisket Sandwich - Uncle Wendell's BBQ -
I have eaten here many times-and each time I have gotten a great lunch. So - I am going to classify this little hole in the wall as a Des Moines barbecue hidden gem. If you are around Ingersol and looking for a place to grab a bite - check out Uncle Wendell's- it is just a few doors down f...
Online Users0 members, 1 guests, 40 bots