Des Moines Area Dining Guide
There are over 1000 restaurants in the Des Moines Area inspired to handle your hunger pains. The Chefs and staff are working hard to earn your trust and return visit so share with them your positive and poor experiences. Our dining guide will help you find places others have visited and liked. These are Top 10 lists so make sure you rate your favorite places. Click on the name of the restaurant to learn more and add your favorite plates or tips.
Recent Posts by Members1. Gastro Grub and Pub - Waukee: Fries, cheese curds, and beef gravy. by eatoutdsm
2. Smokey Row Coffee - Des Moines: Big as your head rice krispy bar. by eatoutdsm
3. Cool Basil - Clive: It’s Pad Thai! by eatoutdsm
4. Java Joe's CoffeeHouse - Des Moines: Two made to order eggs, crispy hash browns, choice of meat, and toast. by eatoutdsm
5. Wahlburgers - West Des Moines: Double Cheeseburger with Mushrooms and Grilled Onions by eatoutdsm
6. Java Joe's CoffeeHouse - Des Moines: Reuben was surprisingly awesome. by eatoutdsm
7. Jimmy's Egg - West Des Moines: Biscuits and gravy topped with ham, bacon, and sausage. Comes with one side. I included the home fries and over easy eggs. Was very delicious. by eatoutdsm
8. Pieology Pizzeria - Clive: This pizza is Butcher’s Choice customized with Red Onion, Mushroom, and Roasted Red Pepper. Pizza took about 7 minutes to bake. Delish! by coryeats
9. Mandarin Noodle House - Johnston: Korean Rice Dish with white rice, namul,gochujang, soy sauce, fried egg, and sliced Kobi beef. by Coryeats
10. Urban Grill - Urbandale: Bacon, Ham, Egg, Cheddar Cheese, and Burger on Ciabatta Bun. by eatoutdsm
Random RestaurantKFC - Altoona
Kentucky Fried Chicken. Founded by The Colonel. Practitioners of The Hard Way. Purveyors of the World's Best Chicken
University Library Cafe - Des Moines
A Drake neighborhood institution for decades and under new management since 2012, the University Library Café offers an eclectic mix of food, beverages and customers all in a cozy, old-school, just-around-the-corner bar setting. This is a place where you can relax with friends and enjoy hard-to-fin...
Thai Flavors - Des Moines
At Thai Flavors, we strive to provide you with a great dining experience and freshly prepared platters delivered to your table by our friendly staff. Join us to enjoy good food, good folks and good times.
Union 29 - West Des Moines
Union 29 is an American tavern that honors the spirit of Iowa with an energetic atmosphere that features culinary favorites with local ingredients.
Jethro’s BBQ n’ Pork Chop Grill - Johnston
Your Neighborhood Sports Bar. Located in Des Moines, Altoona, Waukee, Ankeny, West Des Moines, and Johnston. Serving Amazing Slow Smoked Meats and Drinks in Mason Jars.
Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt - Ankeny
Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt is chain of self-serve frozen yogurt franchises.
Dominos - Des Moines
Domino’s Pizza offers customers a full menu to choose from, including four types of pizza crust (Hand Tossed, Handmade Pan, Thin Crust and Brooklyn Style), Domino’s American Legends®, BreadBowl Pasta, Oven Baked Sandwiches, Stuffed Cheesy Bread, Breadsticks, Chicken Wings, Boneless Chicken, Cho...
Pizza Ranch - Altoona
Saddle up the family and head out to Pizza Ranch for lunch or dinner. Our menu includes pizza, The Country's Best Chicken, and a full buffet. Lets Ride!
Perkins Restaurant and Bakery - West Des Moines
Kid-friendly chain known for baked goods, breakfasts & other American favorites.
Subway - West Des Moines
Today, the SUBWAY® brand is the world's largest submarine sandwich chain with more than 37,000 locations around the world. We’ve become the leading choice for people seeking quick, nutritious meals that the whole family can enjoy. From the beginning, Fred has had a clear vision for the future...
Random Blogger ReviewsTed's Coney Island -
Stopped by Ted's Coney Island for lunch. They have one of the best Gyros in the Des Moines area. I recommend that you go big with the basket which includes onion rings, fries, and coleslaw! They also offer salads, burgers, tenderloins, and coney dogs. [img]https://static1.squarespace.com...
Mi Patria -
Great place to have a bite for lunch or dinner if you like Mexican slash Cuban fare. You will look forward to the rice, beans, pork, chicken, or beef. You may have to step a bit out of your comfort zone a bit, but I know you are going to find something on the menu to fit your hunger. In this visit I...
Smokey D's Double Meat Dinner -
[img]http://static1.squarespace.com/static/501b2623e4b07cab1f921848/t/504ff5dac4aaaae9eb1af714/1347417564004/file?format=1000w[/img] Today I visited Smokey D's for lunch right off [url=http://www.iowaeats.com/comments.php?id=572]2nd Ave [/url]by the Harley Dealership. I have visited t...
Online Users0 members, 1 guests, 36 bots