Online: 0 members, 1 guests. 798 restaurants and reviews with 9966 visits. 15 rate the plates by 13 members.
Welcome to EatoutDSM, the restaurant site featuring great places to eat in the Des Moines Area. This site is FREE to everyone including the local restaurant owners and visitors. We have plenty of social integration with the restaurant information so you can connect through Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. So leave a positive comment for others or rate your favorite place to eat in the Des Moines Area. So search, find, and patronize.
Owner, Contributor, and Local Food Lover
Recent Posts by Members
1. Taco Hangover - West Des Moines: Stopped in for lunch. Tacos are really good. by coryeats
2. Jethro’s BBQ - Des Moines: Best place to get wings hands down! Stop by on Tuesday and buy 10 wings and get 10 free. I recommend the BBQ rub! by coryeats
3. Taste of China - Des Moines: We regularly get Chinese to go here. Favorites are the sesame chicken, pork fried rice, and egg foo young. Delish! by coryeats
4. Legends American Grill - Johnston: Enjoyed the game here. Tons of TV's that are easy to watch. Food and drinks were awesome! by cooter
5. Saints Pub + Patio - Des Moines: Love the patio. Great place to stop after riding your bicycle all day. by coryeats
6. Draught House 50 - West Des Moines: Great place to watch the game! So many TV's. by coryeats
7. Mi Patria - West Des Moines: Wow... this place is fantastic. Fritada con Mote is delicious. by eatoutdsm
8. Corigliano's Pizza - West Des Moines: Stop in for a Jumbo slice of pizza! It is big! by coryeats
9. Zombie Burger + Drink Lab - West Des Moines: Love the shakes! Love the undead Elvis! by coryeats
10. Encore Pizza Company - Johnston: The thin crust pizza is amazing! by coryeats
11. A Dong - Des Moines: They have re-opened! YES by eatoutdsm
12. Panera Bread - West Des Moines: They have the best bagels.... not alot of competition by eatoutdsm
13. Encore Pizza Company - Johnston: Great lunch buffet and salad bar. by eatoutdsm
14. Tasty Tacos - Urbandale: Nothing better than a couple Originals... by eatoutdsm
15. El Aguila Real Mexican - Des Moines: They have a wonderful margarita! by eatoutdsm
16. El Aguila Real Mexican - Des Moines: Love the fajitas here. They are really good. by eatoutdsm
17. Encore Pizza Company - Johnston: Delicious pizza! by eatoutdsm
Village Inn - Des Moines
Since 1958, guests have visited Village Inn because they know they will enjoy great-tasting food and extra-friendly service in a clean and comfortable family environment. Our breakfast heritage is based on made-from-scratch buttermilk pancakes, eggs cooked any-style and a pot of hot coffee on every ...
B-Bop's - Des Moines
Sure B-Bop's is a drive-thru restaurant, but here you don't simply wait in line. At B-Bop's, you roll down your windows and enjoy the carefree music of an era gone by. The wait is never very long at B-Bop's, so you probably won't even get to hear more than a song or two. We have ...
Dairy Queen - Des Moines
Soft serve ice cream and fast food.
Caribou Coffee - West Des Moines
We aspire to provide the highest quality handcrafted beverages and to be the community place loved by our extraordinary guests.
Sonic Drive-in - Ankeny
Burgers, Coneys, Hot Dogs, Chicken, Breakfast, Snacks, Sides, and assortment of Drinks and Ice Cream.
Arby's - West Des Moines
Arby's sandwich shops are known for slow roasted roast beef, turkey, and premium Angus beef sandwiches, sliced fresh every day.
La Cuscatleca - Des Moines
At our family owned and operated restaurant you will find a great variety of authentic Salvadorian dishes. We specialize in preparing the widely known Pupusas, but don't miss out on the other great dishes we offer . Our food is made from scratch with a fusion of local and Central American ingre...
KFC - Des Moines
Kentucky Fried Chicken. Founded by The Colonel. Practitioners of The Hard Way. Purveyors of the World's Best Chicken
Random Blogger Reviews
Mi Patria -
Great place to have a bite for lunch or dinner if you like Mexican slash Cuban fare. You will look forward to the rice, beans, pork, chicken, or beef. You may have to step a bit out of your comfort zone a bit, but I know you are going to find something on the menu to fit your hunger. In this visit ...
Smokey D's Double Meat Dinner -
Today I visited Smokey D's for lunch right off [url=http://www.iowaeats.com/comments.php?id=572]2nd Ave [/url]by the Harley Dealership. I have visited...
Epic Fajita Burrito - El Aguila Real Mexican -
Love El Aguila Real Mexican food for a couple reasons. It is close to my house and I can get one of these. This is the Fajita Burrito is filled with Steak or Chicken, Onions, Green Peppers, and Tomatoes.