Online: 0 members, 1 guests. 818 restaurants and reviews with 11932 visits. 15 rate the plates by 12 members.
Welcome to EatoutDSM, the restaurant site featuring great places to eat in the Des Moines Area. This site is FREE to everyone including the local restaurant owners and visitors. We have plenty of social integration with the restaurant information so you can connect through Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. So leave a positive comment for others or rate your favorite place to eat in the Des Moines Area. So search, find, and patronize.
Owner, Contributor, and Local Food Lover
Recent Posts by Members
1. Taco Hangover - West Des Moines: Stopped in for lunch. Tacos are really good. by coryeats
2. Jethro’s BBQ - Des Moines: Best place to get wings hands down! Stop by on Tuesday and buy 10 wings and get 10 free. I recommend the BBQ rub! by coryeats
3. Taste of China - Des Moines: We regularly get Chinese to go here. Favorites are the sesame chicken, pork fried rice, and egg foo young. Delish! by coryeats
4. Legends American Grill - Johnston: Enjoyed the game here. Tons of TV's that are easy to watch. Food and drinks were awesome! by cooter
5. Saints Pub + Patio - Des Moines: Love the patio. Great place to stop after riding your bicycle all day. by coryeats
6. Draught House 50 - West Des Moines: Great place to watch the game! So many TV's. by coryeats
7. Mi Patria - West Des Moines: Wow... this place is fantastic. Fritada con Mote is delicious. by eatoutdsm
8. Corigliano's Pizza - West Des Moines: Stop in for a Jumbo slice of pizza! It is big! by coryeats
9. Zombie Burger + Drink Lab - West Des Moines: Love the shakes! Love the undead Elvis! by coryeats
10. Encore Pizza Company - Johnston: The thin crust pizza is amazing! by coryeats
11. A Dong - Des Moines: They have re-opened! YES by eatoutdsm
12. Panera Bread - West Des Moines: They have the best bagels.... not alot of competition by eatoutdsm
13. Encore Pizza Company - Johnston: Great lunch buffet and salad bar. by eatoutdsm
14. Tasty Tacos - Urbandale: Nothing better than a couple Originals... by eatoutdsm
15. El Aguila Real Mexican - Des Moines: They have a wonderful margarita! by eatoutdsm
16. El Aguila Real Mexican - Des Moines: Love the fajitas here. They are really good. by eatoutdsm
17. Encore Pizza Company - Johnston: Delicious pizza! by eatoutdsm
Blue Moon Dueling Piano Bar - West Des Moines
With Iowa's first 100% environmentally friendly kitchen, we're serving up special show time menu items in a way that will satisfy even the most astute palates. For us, being green also means there's no need for unwanted grease, so the only thing you'll feel guilty about is all the fu...
Chipotle Mexican Grill - Des Moines
Fast-food chain offering Mexican fare, including design-your-own burritos, tacos and bowls.
Table 128 Bistro and Bar - Clive
A locally-owned casual, yet modern bistro and bar with a focus on fresh, seasonal and local ingredients.
Ankeny Diner - Ankeny
The Ankeny Diner has been serving Ankeny and DM since 2003. Cooking up everything from burgers, sandwiches, salads and desserts. Come see our new and classic menu. Come in and try our menu that has something for everyone young and old. Use our banquet space for any event. Call us and we will bring t...
Culver's - West Des Moines
Burgers, Sandwiches, Homestyle Plates, Frozen Custard
Tursi's Latin King Restaurant - Des Moines
For over 60 years Tursi's Latin King Restaurant has stood as a hallmark of quality traditional Italian dining in Des Moines. Considered an "East-side institution," Tursi's Latin King delivers an authentic piece of Italy in the heart of the Midwest.
Cafe Diem - Ankeny
Cafe Diem is a family-owned café featuring a wide variety of beverages along with a relaxing atmosphere perfect for hanging out with friends or getting some work done. In addition to the great coffee drinks available, the coffee house also offers guests many snacks and other items for breakfast, lu...
Dairy Queen - West Des Moines
Soft serve ice cream and fast food.
Random Blogger Reviews
Epic Fajita Burrito - El Aguila Real Mexican -
Love El Aguila Real Mexican food for a couple reasons. It is close to my house and I can get one of these. This is the Fajita Burrito is filled with Steak or Chicken, Onions, Green Peppers, and Tomatoes.
Manhattan Daily Special - Des Moines Favorite -
Manhattan Deli has been serving some of the Des Moines finest for over 30 years. You will see people in suits to hard hats. They have a ...
Exile Brewing Des Moines -
I met a friend this summer for a burger at Exile Brewing. Exile Brewing is located in a old warehouse completely restored with the steel trusses and wood beams showing. The tables are refurbished and finished from the remnants of old barn wood. All beers are brewed in house with seasonal beers re...