Online: 0 members, 1 guests. 835 restaurants and reviews with 14739 visits. 22 rate the plates by 16 members.
Welcome to EatoutDSM, the restaurant site featuring great places to eat in the Des Moines Area. This site is FREE to everyone including the local restaurant owners and visitors. We have plenty of social integration with the restaurant information so you can connect through Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. So leave a positive comment for others or rate your favorite place to eat in the Des Moines Area. So search, find, and patronize.
Owner, Contributor, and Local Food Lover
Recent Posts by Members
1. Z'mariks Noodle Cafe - Ankeny: Need an excuse to treat yourself? How bout a free meal for your little one. Kids eat free every Saturday at our Clive & Ankeny locations! by coryeats
2. Z'mariks Noodle Cafe - Clive: Need an excuse to treat yourself? How bout a free meal for your little one. Kids eat free every Saturday at our Clive & Ankeny locations! by coryeats
3. Angry Goldfish - Des Moines: Every Tuesday you can get a Burger and a Pint for $10. Includes Tots! by eatoutdsm
4. Chuck's Restaurant - Des Moines: Great local place for thin crust pizza and Italian favorites. Loved the thin lightly battered onion rings. by coryeats
5. Michael's Pizza - Des Moines: Great local thin crust pizza. by cooter
6. Cancun Grill and Cantina - Urbandale: They have a frequent visitor card for lunch. Get your 8th lunch free! Great food and service. by Wyatt Mitchell
7. Francies - Des Moines: My wife and love coming here and having a burger and fries. Great local place. by eatoutdsm
8. Taco Hangover - West Des Moines: Stopped in for lunch. Tacos are really good. by coryeats
9. Jethro’s BBQ - Des Moines: Best place to get wings hands down! Stop by on Tuesday and buy 10 wings and get 10 free. I recommend the BBQ rub! by coryeats
10. Taste of China - Des Moines: We regularly get Chinese to go here. Favorites are the sesame chicken, pork fried rice, and egg foo young. Delish! by coryeats
11. Legends American Grill - Johnston: Enjoyed the game here. Tons of TV's that are easy to watch. Food and drinks were awesome! by cooter
12. Saints Pub + Patio - Des Moines: Love the patio. Great place to stop after riding your bicycle all day. by coryeats
13. Draught House 50 - West Des Moines: Great place to watch the game! So many TV's. by coryeats
14. Mi Patria - West Des Moines: Wow... this place is fantastic. Fritada con Mote is delicious. by eatoutdsm
15. Corigliano's Pizza - West Des Moines: Stop in for a Jumbo slice of pizza! It is big! by coryeats
16. Zombie Burger + Drink Lab - West Des Moines: Love the shakes! Love the undead Elvis! by coryeats
17. Encore Pizza Company - Closed Location - Johnston: The thin crust pizza is amazing! by coryeats
18. A Dong - Des Moines: They have re-opened! YES by eatoutdsm
19. Panera Bread - West Des Moines: They have the best bagels.... not alot of competition by eatoutdsm
20. Encore Pizza Company - Closed Location - Johnston: Great lunch buffet and salad bar. by eatoutdsm
Dairy Queen - Des Moines
Soft serve ice cream and fast food.
Eatery A - Des Moines
Eatery A is Des Moines's destination for Mediterranean-inspired cuisine. Perfecting simple dishes that focus on local, quality ingredients, we strive to offer our guests exotic flavor profiles that let the ingredients take center stage.
El Salvador Del Mundo - Des Moines
Traditional Salvadoran food, including papusas & tamales, served in a modest environment.
Burger King - West Des Moines
Well-known fast-food chain serving grilled burgers, fries & shakes, plus breakfast.
B-Bop's - Altoona
Sure B-Bop's is a drive-thru restaurant, but here you don't simply wait in line. At B-Bop's, you roll down your windows and enjoy the carefree music of an era gone by. The wait is never very long at B-Bop's, so you probably won't even get to hear more than a song or two. We have ...
The Riverwalk Hub - Des Moines
Hours may change with the seasons. Enjoy the view of all downtown Des Moines has to offer from the beautiful riverside terrace at the Riverwalk Hub. With wine and local craft beers on tap, fresh made pastries and deli sandwiches and our locally roasted coffee, the Riverwalk Hub has the cities most ...
Jethro’s BBQ n’ Pork Chop Grill - Johnston
Your Neighborhood Sports Bar. Located in Des Moines, Altoona, Waukee, Ankeny, West Des Moines, and Johnston. Serving Amazing Slow Smoked Meats and Drinks in Mason Jars.
Dominos - Des Moines
Domino’s Pizza offers customers a full menu to choose from, including four types of pizza crust (Hand Tossed, Handmade Pan, Thin Crust and Brooklyn Style), Domino’s American Legends®, BreadBowl Pasta, Oven Baked Sandwiches, Stuffed Cheesy Bread, Breadsticks, Chicken Wings, Boneless Chicken, Cho...
Exile Brewing Des Moines -
I met a friend this summer for a burger at Exile Brewing. Exile Brewing is located in a old warehouse completely restored with the steel trusses and wood beams showing. The tables are refurbished and finished from the remnants of old barn wood. All beers are brewed in house with seasonal beers re...