Online: 0 members, 5 guests. 826 restaurants and reviews with 13014 visits. 16 rate the plates by 14 members.
Welcome to EatoutDSM, the restaurant site featuring great places to eat in the Des Moines Area. This site is FREE to everyone including the local restaurant owners and visitors. We have plenty of social integration with the restaurant information so you can connect through Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. So leave a positive comment for others or rate your favorite place to eat in the Des Moines Area. So search, find, and patronize.
Owner, Contributor, and Local Food Lover
Recent Posts by Members
1. Francies - Des Moines: My wife and love coming here and having a burger and fries. Great local place. by eatoutdsm
2. Taco Hangover - West Des Moines: Stopped in for lunch. Tacos are really good. by coryeats
3. Jethro’s BBQ - Des Moines: Best place to get wings hands down! Stop by on Tuesday and buy 10 wings and get 10 free. I recommend the BBQ rub! by coryeats
4. Taste of China - Des Moines: We regularly get Chinese to go here. Favorites are the sesame chicken, pork fried rice, and egg foo young. Delish! by coryeats
5. Legends American Grill - Johnston: Enjoyed the game here. Tons of TV's that are easy to watch. Food and drinks were awesome! by cooter
6. Saints Pub + Patio - Des Moines: Love the patio. Great place to stop after riding your bicycle all day. by coryeats
7. Draught House 50 - West Des Moines: Great place to watch the game! So many TV's. by coryeats
8. Mi Patria - West Des Moines: Wow... this place is fantastic. Fritada con Mote is delicious. by eatoutdsm
9. Corigliano's Pizza - West Des Moines: Stop in for a Jumbo slice of pizza! It is big! by coryeats
10. Zombie Burger + Drink Lab - West Des Moines: Love the shakes! Love the undead Elvis! by coryeats
11. Encore Pizza Company - Johnston: The thin crust pizza is amazing! by coryeats
12. A Dong - Des Moines: They have re-opened! YES by eatoutdsm
13. Panera Bread - West Des Moines: They have the best bagels.... not alot of competition by eatoutdsm
14. Encore Pizza Company - Johnston: Great lunch buffet and salad bar. by eatoutdsm
15. Tasty Tacos - Urbandale: Nothing better than a couple Originals... by eatoutdsm
16. El Aguila Real Mexican - Des Moines: They have a wonderful margarita! by eatoutdsm
17. El Aguila Real Mexican - Des Moines: Love the fajitas here. They are really good. by eatoutdsm
18. Encore Pizza Company - Johnston: Delicious pizza! by eatoutdsm
Yankee Clipper - Ankeny
This neighborhood pub features daily lunches with a full menu including appetizers, soups, salads and sandwiches. The full menu is also offered Friday nights for dinner. The Clipper is most noted for "Taco Tuesday" when their famous bread-dough tacos are served from 11:00Am to 8:00Pm.
Flix Brewhouse - Urbandale
Flix Brewhouse is America’s Cinema Brewery® – the only first run movie theatre in the world to incorporate a fully functioning microbrewery. By combining these concepts, Flix delivers to your theatre seat three of America’s great loves – craft beer, great food and the latest movies! All eig...
Mullet's - Des Moines
Just across the river from Principal Park, Mullets is sure to be a great place to stop before and after I-Cubs games, in the middle of a long day on the bike trail, and for a fun weekend breakfast spot. Do you have some classic mullet pictures of your own? Don’t be shy, post them on our Mulletin b...
El Rodeo - Urbandale
El Rodeo Mexican Restaurant was established in Urbandale, Iowa in 1995. We are pleased that you have selected us to serve you. We appreciate your patronage and hope that you will return often. We strive constantly to present the highest quality food, well prepared and at very moderate prices. It is ...
Tokyo Steakhouse - Ankeny
Contemporary place with bar seating for sushi and cocktails, plus teppanyaki and other Japanese staples. Hibachi chefs will entertain you with an extraordinary show featuring dazzling knife and spatula tricks while preparing your meal to perfection. The quality of food is unparalleled, bringing aut...
Arby's - West Des Moines
Arby's sandwich shops are known for slow roasted roast beef, turkey, and premium Angus beef sandwiches, sliced fresh every day.
Z's Bar and Grill - Des Moines
Comfortable, fun neighborhood bar where you can meet your friends and have a great time! Open for lunch at 11 am with homemade specials. Happy hour at 2 pm
Taco John's - Des Moines
Serving original favorites like tacos, burritos and Potato Olés®
Random Blogger Reviews
Encore Pizza in Johnston -
Jethro's Bulldog Burger - Best Burger? -
Probably one of the best burgers in Des Moines is served by our local famous Jethro's BBQ. This collosal is a half pound of fresh ground beef grilled, a pile of beef brisket, choice of cheese, and topped with sautéed peppers. Just add bacon- and it might be "The Best"!
Exile Brewing Des Moines -
I met a friend this summer for a burger at Exile Brewing. Exile Brewing is located in a old warehouse completely restored with the steel trusses and wood beams showing. The tables are refurbished and finished from the remnants of old barn wood. All beers are brewed in house with seasonal beers re...